Lyne 1 x 10 42T Cassette Expander Conversion
Convert to a 1 X 10 setup easily with a Lyne 42T cassette expander. Our expander includes a free 16T steel sprocket to help smooth the gap where the 15T and 17T have been removed. This system allows you to use your existing Shimano or Sram cassette and increase the range to 42T as your largest gear. This can also be used to increase range on a 2 x 10 setup.
- Shimano: SLX HG81 11-36t (lower cluster must be cut with a hacksaw)
- Shimano®: XT 11-36t (CS-M771), XTR 11-36t (CS-M980)
- Sram: PG 1030, 1050, and 1070 – 11-36 and 12-36, X0 11-36t(XG – 1080)
Note: Deore 10 speed cassettes are not compatible.
- 42T Ring- 7075 T6 Alloy CNC
- 16T – Chrome Plated Hardened Steel