Lupine Rotlicht Rear-Brake Light
Lupine’s ROTLICHT, German for ‘Red Light’, is probably the brightest and most intelligent rear bike light on the market. With an incredible 160-lumen output of bright, ruby-red light, and integrated battery, this must-have accessory for cyclists has some incredible features- like a brake light and brightness sensor- that boost safety and visibility both night and day.
With this light, it will be hard to be overlooked on the streets ever again.
Features of the Lupine Rotlicht Rear-Brake Light:
- 160 Lumens
- Brake light (de-acceleration sensor) and bright light sensor
- Lupine offers four different brightness settings
- Runtime guarantees 1h 30 min of light – 20 hours depending on the settings
- It is easy to fix onto the bike because of an elastic band
- Integrated 830mAh battery can be charged via USB